While we are not currently hiring staff at this time, expressions of interest and collaboration are very welcomed. Seamone will be on the look out for creative souls to work with in the near future as our business expands internationally. Resumes or offers can be sent to email@example.com with a subject line describing the type of position you would be interested in or unique services you can provide our boutique label.
A very exclusive opportunity is available for a lucky guy or girl to receive an Internship with Seamone Swimwear in 2019. The position is an unpaid learning experience, into the design, development and behind the scenes of running a small fashion business. The Internship is a great avenue for school leavers or young aspiring designers currently studying to get insight into what it takes to start and run a small business. We are happy to work around other jobs and rosters, so that the successful applicant may choose the hours and days that suit their needs best, with a minimum of 10 hours (1-2 days) a week required. Understanding that strong results and success will be a direct result of the energy and passion you invest. This will be a great addition to your resume, and we will provide you a written reference at completion of Internship. To Apply, please send your PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any supporting links or documents. Also include a short description about yourself and why you want to work in the swimwear or fashion industry. We are willing to liaise with education facilities or Universities and provide any paperwork needed to earn credits towards degrees of further education.
Duties might include the following;
- Media and marketing, collaborating social media including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- General office duties, personal assistant to head designer, arranging freight.
- Future trend reporting, research into new swimwear styles and techniques.
- Photography, photoshop, styling, flat lays, product shoots, model shoots.
- Pattern making and designing process, sketching and brainstorming.
- Collecting leads, managing databases, enewsletters and website.
Requirements might include the following;
- Must be over 18 years of age. Must have a drivers licence.
- Must reside in the Southern Gold Coast area, Queensland.
- A personal laptop is required, internet is supplied by us.
- Public liability insurance is included and covered by us.
- A signed Confidentiality Agreement is required by us.